1/20/2008

Chillow

Chillow Pillow - the cool pillow for hot nights / Going somewhere warm this summer? If you can only take along one luxury bedding item you might want to consider a Chillow Pillow from Allegro Medical.The Chillow Pillow is great for anyone that finds polyfiber filled pillows too hot to sleep comfortably, or for anyone who desires a cooler experience when they are sleeping. The Chillow Pillow is advertised as being a soft fluid-cool pillow with a cushioning memory foam effect. You can find out more about it, and see reviews from people that have tried the Chillow Pillow, at the Allegro Medical website by following the link above.

so do I get a Chillow Pillow? / Since school started last week, I’ve been feeling like I haven’t slept. I’m not used to getting up at 5:30 in the morning anymore after the school holidays. Darn, it’s hard enough to drag myself out of bed as it is. Can you imagine if I had a Chillow Pillow? It’s a nice, soft pillow that keeps itself chilled so you don’t have to keep flipping it. I could easily order one online but if I did, my kids would be late to school for sure. These pillows are good for those with migraines and for tai-tai’s whose only job is to stay home and primp themselves. I do get the occasional migraine but I’m no tai-tai . So should I get myself a Chillow Pillow?

No comments: