1/20/2008

Jeff Greene

Nami Ryu Testimonials - Jeff Greene, Karzai Protetive Detail / The principles that I have learned over the years as a student of James have come into play on an almost daily basis. We are here protecting President Karzai, who has many many enemies. I have used my aiki more here than anywhere else I have ever been. I also train with my Bugei Bamboo Katana three times a week. Though a feudal weapon, the principals that I have learned from my study of the sword directly correlate to my M4, sniper system, and obviously empty hand. The most important thing that James has passed on to me is proper mindset. Not only adopting the predatory mindset, but also knowing when and where to fight, as well as being cogniscent of your surroundings in a 360 degree sphere is paramount in a country such as Afghanistan where being an American makes you stand out. I just wanted to thank James Williams openly and to encourage anyone who can to train with or attend one of his seminars. Jeff Greene Karzai Protective Detail Karzai Palace Kabul, Afghanistan

No comments: