1/20/2008

Gnothi Seauton

Gnothi Seauton / Gnothi Seauton – Know Thyself. All this time… I always tried to find out more about me. I expanded my knowledge without knowing why I wanted to… or how important it is in discovering things about me. Often times… I would question myself, on the the times when I was stepped at… or just simply downgraded, why didn’t I fight back? why I held back? Even though I knew that I was right… why didn’t I fight for myself? for my pride? for my beliefs and for the grounds that I stand on? I finally know why. It’s because I know that if I fight back… I would know the right painful cruel words. If I fought back, I know for sure… I can really hurt someone. Not physically… but in the worse cruel way… which is verbally. I know that I can be evil… and when I’m evil… I’m just downright evil. But… my heart… had always been pure… and innocent… therefore stopping me from hurting someone… no matter how pissed I get. It’s a curse to be evil in mind but pure in heart. Cause the emotions get bottled up and there are times where you almost can’t breathe… And it’s all harder for me, a girl who always has to be happy… I hope someday… I can hear someone tell me what Sung-hee told Gyu-ri when Gyu-ri said she had to smile no matter what. “You don’t have to forcefully smile…”

Gnothi Seauton in other blogs:


Sarah Connor Chronicles Episode 2 Gnothi Seauton Review

No comments: